Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Tier 2 Trademark Licensing Specialist in the Intellectual Property Management Division at a Field Operating Agency (FOA) of SAF/PA with responsibility for preparing, negotiating, and executing trademark license contracts.
- Serves as the program analyst for trademark licensing processes and procedures. Initiates awareness campaigns and promotional activities in support of the licensing program.
- Creates and communicates the licensing business plan that includes appropriate objectives and outcome measures. Reviews, analyzes and advises in development or program policies.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting, all program-related reports, briefings, presentations, and other documents as required or assigned.
- Ensures licensees comply with established license agreements. Works to identify and secure appropriate trademark/service mark registrations.
- Provides staff-assisted visits to any subordinate licensing programs to ensure compliance with all establish policies and regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590436200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.