The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) leads the national effort to defend critical infrastructure against the threats of today, while working with partners across all levels of government and in the private sector to secure against the evolving risks of tomorrow.Learn more about this agency
Required to hold and retain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- In this position, you will serve as a deputy to the senior most expert on a team comprised of threat analysts, technical analysts, computer network defense analysts, incident response analysts, and incident managers. Typical work assignments include:
- Provide direction and guidance for a multi-functional, cyber operations team responsible for defending critical, U.S. information systems and technical assets.
- Serve as an expert on a team comprised of threat analysts, technical analysts, computer network defense analysts, incident response analysts, and incident managers.
- Manage cybersecurity defense activities, including the maintenance of indicators in intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Manage cybersecurity defense activities, including the evaluation of anomalous activity in network traffic, and the reporting of detected incidents and suspicious activity to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead incident response activities, including forensic collection of images and artifacts, analysis of resulting data, and development of remediation and mitigation recommendations.
- Provide senior leadership with situational awareness on priority cyber defense actions and ensure that leaders are able to make informed decisions during critical events.
- Coordinate efforts with internal and external working-level partners, including internal peers with responsibilities inside their AOR, interagency partners, international partners, and partners in private industry.
- Provide briefings and serve as a SME both internal to the agency and to external stakeholders, as needed.
None - No Temporary Promotion Opportunity
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590430100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.