About the Position:Learn more about this agency
These positions are located with US Army Forces Command, Holistic Health and Fitness Human Performance Team, Fort Bragg, NC.
A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
Student Loan repayment may be authorized.
Advanced leave accrual may be authorized.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer diverse rehabilitation and reconditioning programs for injured Soldiers, with a wide range of sports, orthopedic and neurological conditions under the direction of the Physical Therapist
- Perform evaluations and monitor progress to determine treatment plan modifications
- Make recommendations and utilize various treatment modalities, including diathermy, hydrotherapy, massage, electrotherapy, ultrasound, and therapeutic exercise
- Provide updated status in patient progress reports
- Educate other Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) teammates on how to plan, coordinate, and implement goal-oriented group and/or focused individual physical therapy prevention programs
- Document information related to a Soldier?s care in accordance with various guidelines, including American Physical Therapy Association, The Joint Commission, and current military protocols
Occasional travel - Up to 25% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590339500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.