You will serve as an ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN in the FLEET MODERNIZATION & INSTALLATION DIVISION, AIR DOMINANCE DEPARTMENT of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure that Combat Systems and their elements are successfully integrated on Surface Combatants during availability and modernization events.
- You will review the design and planning documents for Systems Integration and Interoperability considerations, evaluate planned changes for conjunctive requirements and review planned test events to ensure requirements are addressed.
- You will support the maintenance and modernization efforts for Surface Ship availabilities.
- You will provide technical services in support of shore and sea based testing associated with the installation of changes during surface combatant availability and modernization events.
- You will utilize test requirements, schedules, resource information provided by numerous suppliers, and technical expertise to identify requirements, plan tests, perform and oversee test execution and report test results to various customers.
- You will identify issues, investigate, develop and test solutions, and field approved corrective actions.
- You will provide overall leadership for the assessment of equipment associated with ships undergoing availability and modernization events.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590216200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.