This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at the grades GS-05 and GS-07 only. There may be promotion potential up to the GS-9 or higher.Learn more about this agency
Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Follow instructions given by the supervisor or a higher-graded specialist, perform highly structured work assignments of limited difficulty combined with training
- Perform recurring technical assignments where few problems are expected to arise.
- Draft or prepare a variety of documents to include responses to routine inquiries, reports, letters, and other related documents.
- Perform developmental assignments of moderate difficulty where work procedures are established and a number of specific guidelines exist.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590134700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.