This position is located with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Digital Healthcare Research Division, Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement. The duty location for this position is Rockville, MD.Learn more about this agency
The successful applicant will be a senior researcher with a proven track record in CDS research and experience in CDS implementation.
For more information about AHRQ, click the "Learn more about the Agency" Box.
As a Senior Staff Fellow, you will lead projects funded by the portion of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Trust Fund dedicated to clinical decision support (CDS).
Your duties will include the following:
- Responsible for establishing external partnerships related to clinical decision support.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement extramural and some intramural research initiatives.
- Provides substantive informatics perspective to the research and program development activities under AHRQ's PCOR CDS initiative.
- Review and synthesize relevant literature, prepare written summaries and oral briefings to support the development of CDS initiatives and presents to Center and Agency leadership on program activities.
- Represent the Agency and Center at professional meetings and conferences, as well as Agency, interdepartmental, and other task forces and work groups as needed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590017500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.