This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide technical subject matter expertise in support of Navy Defense Acquisition programs' Cyber survivability Operational Test and Evaluation (OT and E).
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining cyber survivability T and E policy and guidance for test strategy/framework development, test planning, and post-test reporting and analysis.
- You will participate in and/or lead cyber focused integrated product teams to ensure alignment across T and E stakeholders such as Program Executive Offices, Systems Commands.
- You will provide oversight and assistance to warfare divisions in their development of test resource requirements, penetration test plans, and post test analysis in a wide range of systems.
- You will be responsible for the improvement, sustainment, execution of the cyber survivability T and E training curriculum.
- You will develop, improve, and maintain all cyber survivability OT and E document templates.
- You will be responsible to coordinate with COMOPTEVFOR Red Team Operations to document test execution lessons learned for test planning process improvement.
- You will participate in and/or lead cyber focused integrated product teams to ensure alignment across T and E stakeholders such as Department of Test and Evaluation, Operational Test Agencies, Operational Commands, and Chief of Naval Operations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590008000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.