About the Position: This position is located within the United States Military Training Mission (USMTM) on Eskan Village, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Eskan Village is a joint military community, housing military and DoD civilian personnel. The installation (secure compound) is a unique setting that supports military, civilians, local hires and a limited expatriate community. The weather can be hot and dry with extreme heat in the summer months and mild winters. Dust storms may occur at any time.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for multiple budget programs consisting of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Appropriated Funding (APF).
- Administer a complex annual program budget of up to $50 million (FMS).
- Provide full support in accordance with all regulatory responsibilities and ensures management and controls for all Command resources to include budget formulation and execution.
- Develop detailed objectives and plans regarding estimation of funds required to execute approved Commander priorities.
- Direct a staff responsible for planning, programming, budget and execution management actions.
25% or less - Business travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589934400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.