This position is located at the Veteran Health Administration South Central VA Healthcare Network(VISN 16) Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System. The Program Analyst performs analysis, evaluations and advisory assignments related to the effectiveness and efficiency of data and informatics management initiatives and coordination of care.Learn more about this agency
- Analyzes and evaluates on a quantitative or qualitative basis the effectiveness of medical facility coordination of care, and Clinical Informatics-related program operations in meeting established goals, objectives, patient care needs and reduction in facility expense.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates the accomplishment of coordination of care, and Clinical
Informatics-related programs by review of reports, studies, projects, and information provided by support personnel, contractors, and other agencies.
- Identifies existing or potential problem areas and recommends corrective action of preventive measures.
- Plans and conduct studies, analyzing findings and making recommendations on substantive medical facility operating programs, costs, and impact on the SLVHCS budget; and prepares staff reports, and presents briefings to leadership to encourage understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
- Advise and provide recommendations to staff on issues that affect the coordination of care, related to Clinical Informatics programs and the impact on SLVHCS.
- Develops, analyzes and evaluates programs, management policies, regulations, goals or objectives.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Analyst/PD07408-O
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Physical Requirements: The work performed is predominately in an adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated office setting environment that involves normal everyday risks or discomfort requiring normal safety precautions typical of office settings.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589774300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.