The CDC Public Health Associates Program (PHAP) for Recent Graduates is a CDC workforce development program that provides opportunities for promising, future public health professionals to gain broad experience in day-to-day operation of public health programs. The goal of PHAP is to attract exceptional candidates, with a minimum of bachelor's degree into careers in public health.Learn more about this agency
The exact location of each position will be determined by PHAP upon selection.
As a Public Health Advisor you will:
- Serve as a trainee receiving formal and on the job training designed to familiarize you with the functions and operations of basic public health concepts, principles, and techniques.
- Work with selected public health projects or portions of a larger public health project that is typically of limited complexity.
- Perform duties related to the development, extension, and improvement of health care systems.
- Interview individuals to obtain information.
- Disseminate materials and information.
Occasional travel - Domestic travel less than 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589712000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.