The Civil Rights Division is a key component of the Department of Justice and fulfills a critical mission in upholding the civil and constitutional rights of all individuals, including some of the most vulnerable members of our society.This position is located in the Civil Rights Division, Disability Rights Section. The selectee will perform and present data-driven reviews that support decision-making regarding mission activities, using modern analytics platforms. Learn more about this agency
*Vacancy Announcement closing date extended from February 2, 2021 to February 16, 2021.*
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies and uses various internal and public datasets to guide and develop data-driven decisions and solutions regarding outreach, enforcement, technical assistance, personnel, budget, and organizational effectiveness.
- Uses analytical, statistical, and programming techniques and tools to collect, analyze, and interpret large or complex internal or external data sets.
- Prepares presentations, briefing materials, or other communications material to effectively demonstrate analysis and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, using data, visuals, and narrative.
- Generates periodic and special reports that interpret and evaluate internal data, including complaint data, technical assistance data, and case data to identify problem areas or trends.
- Responds to data requests from management and internal or external stakeholders within a short time frame.
- Creates or identifies a management dashboard that will allow managers to access real-time internal data to make data-driven decisions.
- Manages a management dashboard; suggests and implements improvements to the dashboard and other internal data management systems.
None - This position is at the full performance level.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589652100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.