CMS Pathways 2021 Summer Internships will be 100% telework for the duration of the temporary Summer appointment.Learn more about this agency
Interns are hired in several organizational components within CMS. For more information about organizational components in CMS, visit http://www.cms.gov/.
As a Student Trainee (Administrative), GS-0399-4/5/7, you will assist in preparing a variety of administrative material required to support the organization. See responsibilities below for more specifics.
- Assist in analyzing and reviewing administrative policies to ensure accuracy and consistency with regulations of the organization.
- Conduct analytical studies and evaluate the effectiveness of administrative policies by gathering and organizing issues regarding those policies.
- Assist in assembling data and consolidating and preparing reports for assigned projects.
- Complete administrative duties as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
- Type memorandum, reports, and other documents as assigned and review for correctness and conformance to organizational policies.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589528900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.