These positions are located in the Call Center of the Health Administration Service (HAS). The incumbent provides services in a patient care setting which is delivered in a team oriented model and works collaboratively with other members of health care including: nursing, physicians, pharmacists, social workers, dieticians, behavioral health staff, etc. to provide a robust interdisciplinary approach to care.Learn more about this agency
These positions will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates with the patient care team to review the clinic utilization by using various reports.
- Ensures that the clinic setup is closely monitored to effectively support the needs of the clinic, and makes any necessary adjustments.
- Develops/maintains effective and efficient communication with the patient, interdisciplinary team, VA medical centers, and other agencies.
- Develops and manages a tracking system for follow up care such as consults, tests, etc..
- Participates in team huddles and team meetings to manage and plan patient care.
- Sets priorities and deadlines, adjusting the flow and sequencing of the work to meet team and patient needs.
- May work with the team to reinforce the plan of care and self-help solutions and entering appropriate information into the electronic record.
- Monitors pre-appointment requirements to assure readiness for patient visit/procedure (e.g., X-ray, lab work).
- Manages electronic wait list to verify and validate accuracy and resolve issues.
- Support the patient care team with administrative requirements.
- Maintain and complete accurate scheduling responsibilities.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589477000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.