This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
***Please see the Additional Information section.****
- You will work as part of a team ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks and data through the planning and analysis and enhancement of information security systems, policies, procedures and tools.
- You will install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain hardware and software and administer system accounts.
- You will provide the support, administration, and maintenance necessary to ensure effective and efficient information technology (IT) system performance and integrity.
- You will perform rigorous application of information security and information assurance of policies, principles and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
- You will promote awareness of security issues among management and customers to ensure sound security principles are being applied.
- You will conduct system evaluations, audits and reviews, conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to vulnerabilities, risk and protection needs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589434400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.