The California Marketing Field Office(CAMFO) is responsible for managing the Marketing Order and Agreement Division's marketing order and agreement programs located primarily in California. As Regional Director, you will be responsible for the work of the field office, including administering and/or directing marketing order programs in the region and supervising CAMFO staff.Learn more about this agency
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Administers marketing orders that facilitate industry-supported promotion and research initiatives, minimum quality, and other handling requirements
- Engages in information gathering and dissemination practices to support the agency's ability to provide services to marketing committees and industry stakeholders.
- Administers procedures and laws pertaining to the creation and maintenance of marketing order and agreement programs.
- Fosters industry facilities' compliance with federal laws and regulations.
- Manages situations that otherwise would be counterproductive to achieving the agency's mission results.
- Supervises a team of marketing specialists who engage with the public, government agencies, and industry groups in way that promotes agency service offerings.
- Ensures peers and subordinate employees have necessary resources to fulfill the agency's mission.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ensure customer needs are met at a local level and throughout the agency.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589428600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.