This position is located in the Division of Infrastructure, Environment and Private Sector, Department of Compact Operations (DCO), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
This position is equivalent to GS-14/15, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 3b/3a which is generally equal to GS-14/15.
The first cutoff date for referral of applicants is 01/29/2021. Applicants will referred until the position is filled or on the new closing date of 02/26/2021.
- Performs assignments associated with the management and oversight of the development, and implementation of energy infrastructure as well as energy policy and institutional reform projects under MCC compacts and threshold agreements (Energy Projects).
- Prepares various project management plans for Energy Projects during their development and implementation including schedules, budgets, and plans for change management, contract administration, and other project controls.
- Manages and oversees the development and implementation of Energy Projects in the context of complex political, environmental, social, economic and health and safety and other factors.
- Participates in the development of Energy Projects through, among others, technical assessment of "binding constraints to economic growth" analyses, project concept and proposals as well as collection and analysis of data and information to assess and finalize such proposals.
- Coordinates with consultants on feasibility assessments of Energy Project, drafts portions of memorandum and other decisional documents for use by MCC's senior management and supports the development of technical inputs such as analyses and studies into such decisional documents.
- Works with MCC and host country teams to develop and implement Energy Project over the term of the compacts and threshold agreements.
- Participates in oversight reviews of Energy Projects to ascertain that they meet expectations against schedule and budget requirements; various technical performance standards; environmental, health and safety requirements; and objectives and indicators for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Contributes to the development and dissemination of the body of knowledge gained through the development and implementation of the Energy Projects to audiences both within and outside MCC.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589394700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.