About the Position: Performs duties in support of project management, control, coordination and execution of all district assigned projects and programs. Performs as a team member of the district project controls group, providing services to the district's portfolio of projects such as planning, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, change management and risk assessment.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority for Recent Graduates.
- Provides project management support services to assess project controls on: planning, scheduling, estimating, costing, project accounting, change management, and risk assessment through the use of enterprise Automated Information Systems (AIS).
- Develops local reports and procedures to facilitate communication of scope, schedule and budget status on behalf of Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) and upward reporting of execution status to Program Managers using the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Serves as Pittsburgh District's contact for the creation of management dashboards and reporting on the District?s current/future funding year outlooks, status of financial execution and schedule execution on projects, funding history, and other data.
- Uses management information systems such as MS Project, Primavera, Corps of Engineers Financial Management System (CEFMS), EDW, and Excel to generate reporting and monitor status of assigned projects.
- Serves as a user of professional project portfolio management software and district point of contact for all PROMIS related issues.
- Works with the Business Process Management Group to develop and implement initiatives to effect organizational or procedural changes.
- Controls and manages project schedules, milestones, scopes, quality controls, risks, issues, communication management, and budgets from preliminary stages through design, construction, and operations for various programs as needed.
- Prepares formal and informal presentations pertaining to projects/programs in areas of responsibility.
Occasional travel - Business travel requirement is approximately 5%.
11 - Non-competitive promotion potential to the target grade based on time-in-grade requirements and demonstrated ability to perform the higher graded duties.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589322500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.