About the Position: This position is part of the Reemployed Annuitants Cadre. Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the United States. Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions.Learn more about this agency
This position is a term position for 1 year, however at the discretion of management the position may be converted to a temporary position up to a maximum NTE 4 years.
- Research and install new hardware and software related to PC Local Area Networks (PC-LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANS), and servers.
- Analyze office automation networking needs throughout the operating activities.
- Conduct feasibility studies on characteristics such as equipment configurations, interactions of various subsystems, and human/machine interaction.
- Provide installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting services for a variety of computer equipment and systems related to LANs and WANs.
- Provide system administration support for office local area networks, such as deletion of users, system back-ups, system upgrades, maintaining system security, ensuring that all network users are properly proficient in the usage of the network.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 75% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589309900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.