This position is located in the Office of the Associate Director for Operations (ADO), Office of the Director, National Museum of Natural History (NMNH). The office provides oversight of the administrative operations of the Museum. The NMNH is composed of four major administrative components, each of which is headed by an Associate Director reporting to the Director.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as one of the organization’s liaisons with the Office of Human Resources in carrying out personnel operations of the Museum.
- Participates in answering questions concerning policies and procedures related to support/office services, requests, and shifts in priorities.
- Performs recurring assignments using SI’s automated human resources systems for tracking and reporting on personnel and payroll information.
- Initiates, processes, and tracks progress of personnel action requests and performs a wide variety of administrative tasks for the Museum.
- Advises supervisors and museum staff on the proper format and requirements for personnel documents and on other areas of personnel administration.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589244700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.