Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.Learn more about this agency
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Plan, install, configure, test, implement and manage the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
- Monitor and assess network and host based Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems for suspicious activity.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer systems to effectively detect, triage and respond to security events and incidents.
- Assess the security effectiveness of installed systems based on analysis of reported security Problems and implement modifications to minimize vulnerabilities.
- Plan, design, develop, test, configure, install, implement, integrate and/or security policies and directives.
- Conduct forensic analysis and review contractor provided threat intelligence recommendations based on multi-source analysis.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589239800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.