You will serve as a Financial & Administrative Management Specialist in the Spacecraft Engineering Division, Code 821000 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORYLearn more about this agency
- You will assist the Supervisor in budget formulation and execution.
- You will apply skills in analyzing and interpreting regulatory decisions regarding budgetary plans.
- You will procure equipment and supplies via government credit card and/or through contract offices.
- You will perform ongoing analysis of the financial plan and program performance.
- You will develop recommendations for the supervisor when financial or resource allocation adjustments are required.
- You will research, recommend, and provide oversight for a financial database management system that standardizes financial record keeping for the Branches.
- You will ensure all charges the branch office financial database are appropriate and properly designated.
- You will reconcile, trace, and resolve discrepancies in expenditure rates through contact with NRL and external program participants.
- You will prepare administrative portion of procurement requests ensuring the technical information follows proper guidelines and the procurement package is complete.
- You will serve in a liaison capacity with sponsors, contractors, financial management personnel, and other groups both within and outside NRL.
- You will prepare financial and progress reports on a regular basis.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589118500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.