GSA’s core mission is to help federal agencies buy smarter, reduce their real estate footprint, provide efficient, cost saving technology and create a better, faster federal government. We are currently recruiting for Contract Specialist throughout various GSA’s offices and business lines:
Locations: Atlanta, GA, Auburn, WA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Fort Worth, TX, Kansas City, MO, Lakewood, CO, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, and Washington, DC,Learn more about this agency
At GSA, our Contract Specialists assist in pre-award and post-award acquisition activities supporting various GSA business and contracting activities such as:
- Prepare Requests for Proposals/Quotes;
- Evaluate proposals for completeness, acceptability and conformance with Government acquisition regulations;
- Conduct cost and/or Price Analysis of proposals;
- Attend and participate in negotiations between contractors and Government negotiators;
- Assist Contracting Officer's with the execution of Contract Modifications; and
- Performs special studies as needed and develops management reports involving acquisition activities.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589112200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.