Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click HereLearn more about this agency
This Program Manager position is located in the Acquisition Program Management (APM), Checkpoint Solutions Integration Division (CSID), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Duties include but are not limited to:
- Defines, identifies, and develops broad acquisition strategies, resources, source selection plans, and technical evaluation criteria to support acquisition efforts for the program. Leads collaboration efforts with Acquisitions, ensuring the alignment of goals and strategies between the program and acquisitions strategies.
- Manages resources through analyzing program requirements, developing and submitting budget, tracking obligations of funds, and monitoring services to ensure acquisition of appropriate technology capabilities and planning. Provides expert guidance and subject matter expertise on contractual activities within the program.
- Reviews acquisition/program baselines, program/project plans, and schedules, leading in their implementation.
- Represents APM, serving as a technical liaison with stakeholders internal and external to TSA and DHS. Leads interface with oversight groups and stakeholders such as DHS, JG and Government Accountability Office (GAO) in the performance of multiple, varying, and complex program management assignments, and is responsible for addressing and responding to all congressional inquiries, reports, and audits.
- Reviews project(s) progress, measures performance and performance trends, develops forecast schedules, develops budget and manpower requirements, and quality problems. Incumbent ensures proper resolution of issues. Works with other program analysts and/or project managers to develop procedures, standards and methods for collecting, processing, analyzing, summarizing and presenting statistical, financial, cost, and performance data needed for program evaluation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589094400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.