**This announcement was amended to change the closing date to 01/27/2021**Learn more about this agency
- Evaluate data and make determinations based on the requirements of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), and Pollution Prevention Act (PPA);
- Prepare written evaluations, summaries, and other documentation used to implement TSCA, EPCRA, and PPA;
- Support development of data compilation, storage, and retrieval;
- Provide scientific expertise and technical advice to other scientists, supervisors and management officials in OCSPP;
- Communicate evaluations, analyses, risk assessment characterization, and other technical information both orally and in writing;
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
One or more positions may be filled.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589073200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.