Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Pittsburg Air Reserve Station (ARS).
The primary purpose of this position is to obtain experience and training under the Palace Acquire (PAQ) Program which leads to career development in the field of ground Safety.
- Conduct inspections of operations and facilities where the type of hazard anticipated is low in nature and is predictable in advance.
- Conduct safety training, develop class schedules, maintain necessary records/data, maintain classroom equipment, facility, etc., under supervision of qualified personnel.
- Conduct portions of Investigations of mishaps, and prepares and presents findings.
- Participate in established Air Force Occupational Safety Programs to Include Hazard Abatement, Confined Space, Ergonomics, etc.
- Conduct special assignments in keeping with the formal training plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589058000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.