Assistant to the Federal-State Supervisor. This includes performing reviews under the Shell Egg Surveillance Program, serving as a a poultry products grader on a relief basis, or performing fee grading service. The inspections consist of reviewing company records, methods of handling poultry products, and a physical check of products packed for distribution to consumer.Learn more about this agency
1 vacancy - Modesto, CA
1 vacancy - Olympia, WA
1 vacancy - Colorado
2 vacancies - Pennsylvania
2 vacancies - North Carolina
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains relations with plant management and employees.
- Examines products to determine conformance with approved contract specifications
- Monitors the plant and processing operations to assure that the plant remains in compliance with regulations
- Prepares and maintains a variety of reports and records
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589053600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.