This position is in the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC), Office of the Chief Risk Officer (OCRO). As a Risk Data Analyst, the incumbent will identify relevant DFC data from a wide variety of sources and will use that data to provide senior management and the Board of Directors with wide-ranging, up-to-date reporting on DFC risks and risk management activities.Learn more about this agency
As a Risk Data Analyst, the position will be integral to the development, consolidation, and use of all enterprise data into analysis about enterprise, portfolio, and program risk management for DFC senior leadership. Duties include the following, but are not limited to:
1. Research, analyze, and evaluate risk-related information.
2. Assist with data collection to include conducting analysis, trending, forecasting and interpretation of data.
3. Assist with accurate and timely reconciliations, compilations, and analyses of information and distribute to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
4. Analyze risks to DFC performance using monetary and non-monetary measures.
5. Assist with the development of visualizations, presentations, and other communications to convey insights from analysis.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589011700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.