The incumbent will apply statistical theories, techniques and methods to manage and coordinate the census activities.
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician (Regional Survey Manager) position located in the Los Angeles Regional Office in Burbank, CA.Learn more about this agency
- Manage data collection to ensure training and observation programs are utilized to foster quality data collection techniques.
- Manage surveys to ensure data collection remains on track and within targeted budget.
- Collect and tabulate data using a variety of methods or developing new procedures for statistical projects.
- Communicate progress of data collection operations to management and staff.
- Ensure work schedules, assignments, and communication strategies are utilized to ensure team performance and cost efficiencies.
Occasional travel - May need to travel 1 to 5 days per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588972700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.