This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Office of Audit Services.Learn more about this agency
This announcement has an applicant limit of 50. The announcement will close once the applicant limit has been reached or by the closing date.
This position will be located in the Chicago Regional Office or in one of the following field offices:
St. Paul, MN
ResponsibilitiesMajor Duties include but not limited to:
- Serves as a Supervisory Auditor (Audit Manager) and is responsible for the conduct of comprehensive audits of Departmental programs, such as those managed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Public Health and Human Services programs.
- Reviews and documents the work of subordinates for conformance with audit standards.
- Provides line management for the provision of audit services for assigned management and program activities of the Departments.
- Plans work to be accomplished by staff and team, sets and adjusts priorities and monitors schedules for completion of work.
- Issues meaningful reports that summarize audit results and identify potential disallowances. program improvements or legislative change.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588943400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.