You will serve as a PROGRAM ANALYST (IMSO) in the Training Air Wing 4, Executive Department of TRAWING FOUR.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the administration, management and oversight of all Security cooperation Education and Training Program (SCETP) matters for Training Wing 4.
- You will provide management oversight to all International Military Students (IMS) annually attending primary and advance flight training at TW-4.
- You will review program requirements, maintain long and short range planning calendars, coordinate scheduling, identify IMS required qualifications and monitor academic progress.
- You will establish and enforce policies for the administrative and logistical support for International Military Students and their families.
- You will plan, develop and conduct the Field Studies Program designed to give the students a balanced understanding of American society, institutions, judicial systems etc.
- You will formulate and develop the overall FSP budget for TRAWING.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588942600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.