This position serves as the Solar Energy Technologies Office Operations Supervisor. The incumbent will direct, manage, and oversee personnel that provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the program office. Directs business operations and administrative services including developing and implementing process improvements, policies and guidelines and support the Office Director in aligning resources ensuring cost effective methods in meeting criticalLearn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst you will:
- Serves as principal advisor to the Program Manager on all aspects of planning/programming, budget/finance, and administration.
- Advises and provides recommendations on broad policy, programs, and operations.
- Oversees visioning, strategic and business planning, goal-setting, performance indicators, quality/efficiency, organizational performance management, and ensuring alignment with the vision, mission, values, and goals of the Solar Energy Technologies Office in EERE.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work;
- Assigns work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees;
Occasional travel - Limited overnight travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588941100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.