About the Position: WRAIR is participating in an alternative personnel system known as the Personnel Demonstration Project (PDP). The DJ-03 payband is equivalent to the GS-11 step 1 to GS-12 step 10. In keeping with the Demonstration pay fixing policies, employees earning a salary that falls within this payband equivalent, will not receive an immediate pay increase (promotion) if appointed to the position. Future pay increases will be accomplished through pay for performance management system.Learn more about this agency
- ? Provide and implement Army concepts, objectives, policies, and principles in the area of Administrative Support.
- ? Prepare agendas and minutes for specialized areas such as medical research, logistics, acquisition, etc.
- ? Ensure outgoing correspondence meets established Army regulations and standards.
- ? Serve as nexus for all incoming and outgoing communications for entirety of Branch.
- ? Manage distribution of events and scheduling in accordance with civilian and military protocol.
- ? Advise and assist Contracting Officer as a Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR)
- ? Have training and experience commensurate with the COR responsibilities in accordance with department/agency guidelines.
- ? Provide consultative direction on day-to-day administration.
- ? Certify Branch card holders IMPAC card purchases and complete monthly reconciliation.
- ? Provide technical expertise to actively manage service contracts, monitor their performance, and recommend budget approval.
- ? Maintain an acquisition management system to track the office budget and contractual documentation and utilize accounting source data to accurately calculate expenditures.
- ? Advise travelers, reviewing and approving officials, and resolve travel voucher discrepancies
- ? Evaluate administrative programs, policies, and procedures for effectiveness
- ? Initiate and modify purchase requisitions
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 5% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588905300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.