The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2021.
Housing may be provided on a space available basis.
For more information on this position click here.
- Makes reservations for incoming guests based on room availability.
- Answers questions pertaining to rules and regulations governing the assignment and use of quarters; issues room keys.
- Orients guests concerning use of facilities and equipment, and other facilities available on post.
- Assists or arranges transportation.
- Computes charges for guests checking out, receives payments and room keys; renders receipts.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588876300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.