If selected, you will provides supervision of the paralegals and technical support to SEC legal staff engaged in the development and prosecution of administrative, civil, and criminal contempt cases in violation of federal securities laws.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a supervisor and senior paralegal specialist providing support for an SEC Organization.
- Provides supervision for assigned unit personnel engaged in providing paralegal support for the assigned SEC organization.
- Utilize the most recent technological advances and databases; maintain proper control of all legal exhibits and documents; and serve as a technical resource for the assigned attorneys.
- Represents the office for issues relating to the paralegal operations in meetings with staff of other federal agencies and the securities industry.
- Conducts the most complex research; develops substantive summaries; drafts a wide variety of legal documents; interviews witnesses; reviews pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Provides trial support for the most complex and high profile cases; resolves complex problems associated with judgments and collections.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588859200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.