The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2021.
Housing may be provided on a space available basis.
For more information on this position click here.
- Operate heavy powered equipment performing tasks that require prior work experience and training.
- Such tasks include ground maintenance on grades and slopes, digging ditches and trenches, washing buildings using high pressure sprayers, operating tillers to prepare lawns for sod and bedding plants, and cutting trees using axes or chain saws.
- Performs general maintenance of NAF facilities requiring use of heavy powered equipment and heavy tools.
- Breaks up concrete, mixes and pours concrete and asphalt.
- Resets nails, replaces hardware, relocate playgrounds, flowerbeds and portable structures. Advises facility director of potential safety hazards and identifies repairs required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588821900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.