Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click HereLearn more about this agency
This Program Analyst position is located within the Office of Acquisition and Program Management (APM), Enterprise Support (ES), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The incumbent is responsible for evaluating the overall technology development program, various administrative and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) duties in accordance with responsibilities delegated from Contracting Officers including analyzing and evaluating screening equipment to assess overall system capabilities, limitations, and impact on operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides virtual and on-site support in evaluating the overall technology deployment program at U.S. Airports.
- Provides analyses and recommendations in resolving challenging technical problems using expert knowledge and experiences.
- Serves as a lead team member for planning, coordinating and conducting projects and studies related to equipment performance over the life cycle.
- Defines projects to include costs, schedules, logistics, resources, performance, and risk.
- Develops project plans, executes, and controls costs as required, coordinating with the APM budget office in managing the project spend plans.
- Ensures that the Checkpoint Design Guide (CDG) for technology deployments are followed; defines and or clarifies intent, objectives, and requirements in addition to resolving conflicts with management to ensure mission, goals, and responsibilities are satisfied.
- Performs all necessary contract management activities consistent with Federal Acquisition Regulations and guidance regarding contractual agreements.
Occasional travel - This position requires occasional travel - 30%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588817300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.