You will perform a full range of meat grading and quality assurance monitoring duties in different locations.Learn more about this agency
The following locations may be eligible for a recruitment incentive:
West Chester, OH
Dakota City, NE
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Examines meat to evaluate factors related to product quality.
- Selects samples and meat products within specifications.
- Explains evaluation determinations to plant management.
- Prepares and issues certificates based on quality standards.
- Assists supervisors with on-the-job training of meat graders and other employees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588764600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.