- THIS IS CORRECTED TO STATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Who may apply: All US Citizens.
- Position is located in the Information & Technology Directorate, Enterprise Services, DISA Liaison Office ZTAH.
- This announcement may be used to fill similar positions I&T. Applicants on the Bratenahl list may be considered for positions in Cleveland location.
- View salary info at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/2021/general-schedule/
- Serves as an IT Specialist for DFAS supporting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Executive Liaison and Information and Technology (IT) Contingency Planning Teams.
- Provides technical support and client/customer services as well as performing projects related to DISA IT enterprise and contingency planning initiatives.
- Supports installation, recovery, troubleshooting, modification, and configuration of IT systems in response to DISA Executive Liaison/IT Contingency Planning requirements.
- Performs projects related to compliance activities, infrastructure and application systems, and information assurance to monitor and improve or enhance systems and services.
- Plans and conducts IT contingency annual exercises for DFAS systems while promoting standardization of contingency testing; participates in systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588763800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.