You will serve as a Supervisory Librarian in the Research Library Branch of TRAINING AND EDUCATION COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide administrative and supervisory management for all staff and functions of the Research Library Branch.
- You will be Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and working with vendors to purchase academic print books and journals to support research conducted at the Library of the Marine Corps.
- You will be Responsible for providing the Library of the Marine Corps Director with operational budget requirements for the Research Library Branch and submits scheduled reports on expenditures.
- You will be Responsible for Coordinating with Library of the Marine Corps Branch Heads on budgetary matters relating to the Research Library collections.
- You will be Responsible for Organizing, monitoring, and evaluating the work of all Research Library Branch staff.
- You will be Responsible for Overseeing development of Research Library Branch personnel.
- You will be Responsible for Identifying and coordinating training opportunities at both the individual and staff levels to ensure many opportunities for professional development and engagement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588731500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.