You will serve as the Science and Technology Intelligence Liaison Officer (STILO) to Program Executive Office Submarines (PEOSUB) for CARDEROCK DIV NS.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-14 and GS-15.
- You will execute multiple tasks for PEOSUB in support of their intelligence requirements, including the development of collection requirements that support assessment of undersea warfare capabilities.
- You will provide programmatic support and consultation related to undersea warfare to both PEOSUB and the intelligence community.
- You will acquire, screen, and assess available intelligence pertaining to emerging threat capabilities to assure that it is brought to the attention of properly interested individuals at all levels in a timely manner.
- You will evaluate technology and its impact on submarine design, construction, and operation.
- You will provide or coordinate oral briefings or written papers concerning foreign scientific and technology developments.
- You will coordinate and collaborate with NAVSEA's Chief STILO, Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO), and Special Access Program Officers to facilitate intelligence support to the acquisition community.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588730000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.