You will serve in the Avionics Sensors and E*Warfare Department of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV POINT MUGU.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist Branch Head establishing branch goals, developing employee performance plans, conducting performance evaluations, and providing performance appraisals.
- You will be expected to participate in F-35 Mission Data development, testing and fielding operations.
- You will provide the personnel, processes, and facilities necessary to provide mission data requirements, development, and operational support for U.S. Services F-35 aircraft.
- You will be responsible for management and supervisory functions for the assigned Navy personnel in the branch .
- You will mentor and provide coaching (guidance) to assigned Branch employees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588690600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.