Direct Hire Authority: This position is being filled through the Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Direct-Hire Authority for this occupation.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as a Water Resources Planning Specialist and is responsible for coordinating watershed project planning, water quality initiative planning, and non-program planning within the state.
- Develops and recommends state policies and procedures to govern watershed planning and water quality initiative.
- Develops state business plan action items related to watershed operations.
- Coordinates and manages periodic reviews of total operations in watershed and water quality initiative planning to assure adherence to standards and policies.
- Provides overall coordination and support for implementation of the Watershed Operations Program.
- Develops news releases, radio spots and conducts other information activities to promote the program.
- Provides training to field, area, and state staff relating to assigned area of responsibility.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588682000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.