You will serve as a CONTRACT SPECIALIST in the ACQUISITION BRANCH with the OTH Remote Construction Branch of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.Learn more about this agency
**Above salary does not include locality. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty station location once a selection has been made.**
This position is a 100% TDY position to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. This is a full-time temporary assignment not to exceed 1 year.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Manage pre-award functions for procurements involving contracts of specialized services, systems, or facilities construction.
- Monitor contract performance to ensure conformance with contract terms and conditions.
- Determine pre-negotiation position and preparing for negotiations or discussion by reviewing audits and technical reports.
- Evaluate price and cost data for assessments of contractor responsibility and contractor performance.
- Perform pre-award contract activities (e.g., market research, solicitation for competitive bids, reviewing justification for sole source, evaluation of offers, evaluating sealed bids and awarding contract to responsible bidder) to support procurement program goals and objectives.
76% or greater - This position is a 100% TDY position at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588654500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.