- Who may apply: All US Citizens
- Position is located in I & T Directorate, Enterprise Services, Security Services, ZTAGA.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Applicants on the Bratenahl list may be considered for positions in Cleveland location.
- View salary info at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/payleave/salaries-wages/2021/general-schedule/
- Provides oversight for DFAS common cybersecurity control implementation and testing.
- Ensures compliance with federal statutes and DoD/DFAS policies, guidance and requirements such as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Designs, develops, and manages the risk management program for DFAS common cybersecurity controls to identify and analyze cybersecurity threats.
- Conducts expert risk analysis to determine vulnerability and develops recommendations to reduce or eliminate risks and remediate vulnerabilities. Recommends changes to Agency policies, procedures or operations to improve cybersecurity position.
- Communicates with System Managers and Information System Security Managers ensuring proper controls are inherited. Provides security control subject matter expertise on assigned security controls allowing full implementation and understanding.
- Develops and delivers training on Agency-level cybersecurity plans and activities. Prepares program status reports for all levels of DFAS leadership.
- Participate as the DFAS representative on various DoD-level RMF teams.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588653600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.