This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located in Blanchfield Army Community Hospital (BACH). Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky/Tennessee border between Hopkinsville, KY & Clarksville, TN, about 45 miles NW of Nashville. The cost of living is lower than the average for all major U.S. cities.
- Serves as direct supervisor of the Cybersecurity Branch, Information Management Division (IMD).
- Serves as the IMD Government Purchasing Card authorizing official and HIPPA Security Officer.
- Directs and supervises operations of IMD, with full technical and administrative responsibility for the disciplines of the IMD, such as Customer Support, Cyber Security, MAPS Training, Network Management, Systems and Multimedia support.
- Provides technical and administrative supervision to subordinates, which are a combination of civilian, military, and contractor personnel.
- Serves as MEDDAC Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Ensures all information management systems are operated and maintained in accordance with higher authority regulations.
- Serves as MEDDAC Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) .
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588600200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.