This position is in Region 4, Laboratory Services and Applied Science Division, Applied Science Branch, Superfund Section.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About Region 4: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-epa-region-4-southeastLearn more about this agency
- Manage field investigations and studies of potential hazardous waste sites for evaluation purposes and enforcement actions;
- Develop, modify, and validate field analytical methods for evaluation of pollutants and scientific analyses;
- Develop, implement, and adhere to field Quality Control system requirements;
- Provide technical expertise, assistance, and advice based on the use of field analytical equipment and analysis of environmental samples and/or measurements;
- Interpret and evaluate data to determine its significance and communicate findings orally and in written reports.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588596900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.