You will serve as a REGION EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR for COMNAVREGSW.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent is the senior civilian in the command, reporting directly to the Region Commander. Provides supervision and direction to Region Directors in execution of all programs supporting the 10 Naval Installations of the Southwest.
- You will coordinate organizational operations to ensure products and services are available to meet customer requirements.
- You will manage strategic program planning, sourcing, and development of best business program initiatives.
- You will analyze program requirements impacting budgetary and financial policy to identify recommendations for acquisition or use of funds.
- You will supervise or manage military, civilian, or contractor personnel in the execution, accomplishment, and coordination of mission requirements.
- You will brief senior leaders on long-range plans, goals, or objectives to gain support for program initiatives.
- You will assess the impact of plans, policies, and resources on an organization's mission.
25% or less - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588561100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.