This position is located in the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (FBC), Civil Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity Division Civil Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity Division, Program and Processing Resolution Branch (PPRB).Learn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as an analyst in designing and coordinating studies and analyses of EEO/CR programs by conducting quantitative and qualitative statistical studies.
- Plan, organizes, and conducts comprehensive studies for FPAC agencies, including county offices to ensure compliance with EEO/CR regulations, policies and procedures.
- Determine methodology, parameters and procedures for conducting studies, identifies suitable automated systems for utilization and serves as a project leader in providing direction and guidance to team members designing and conducting studies.
- Define, develop, or modify control language to retrieve EEO/CR related data information from various software mediums, agricultural census data and agency program applicant and participation data.
- Develop and coordinate new system requirements and changes to existing systems to ensure that program objectives are met
- Serve as the resource person in designing automated tracking systems, EEO/CR reports, workforce profiles, and other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Develop and present recommendations for new or revised policies, procedures, and standards and provides guidance in the implementation process
- Serve as the focal point for requests by the Administrator, Deputy Administrators, Civil Rights Director and PPRB Branch Chief for accurate and timely statistical analyses on various aspects of FPAC-BC employment and program participation.
- Responsible for knowing and supporting EEO/CR policies; performing duties in full compliance and civil rights laws and regulations; assure bias-free communications; valuing differences of other employees and clients.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588557800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.