This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: The salary range includes 29.77% locality pay established for this geographic location.
- You will serve as a senior Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) assigned to the Office of the Chief Engineer (5.0) of the Naval Information Warfare Systems Command.
- You will oversee and provide guidance on the development and execution of Navy cybersecurity architectures, processes, standards, and specifications.
- You will be responsible for the systems engineering to establish secure, assured, manageable and usable computing platforms and components, commercial workstations, network hardware and cloud-related technologies.
- You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of the cybersecurity systems engineering processes.
- You will ensure implementation authoritative standards process and procedures that Navy programs will follow to enable secure information exchange and reduced cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- You will be required to regularly develop and present briefs to senior personnel on technical matters.
- You will ensure day to day operations are needed, participate in leadership meetings, and be the primary focal point of engagement with the NAVWAR equities in all matters concerning the implementation and execution of cybersecurity instruction.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588535000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.