About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Serves as Chief, Materiel Management Division (C/MMD) for the Theater Support Activity Miesau (TSA-M), Ammunition Center Europe (ACE) and is responsible for the accountability, transportation, storage, inventory, budgeting, maintenance, and demilitarization of conventional ammunition and explosives.
- Studies and makes recommendations on how programs are initiated, dropped or curtailed within his/her area of responsibility.
- Interfaces with HQ?s Munitions Branch on ammunition logistics problems and procedures where the incumbent needs to have expert knowledge in developing and coordinating ammunition related logistical plans.
- Establishes work schedules and controls the progress of scheduled work towards established goals and the timely accomplishment of work.
- Closely cooperates, maintains contact and coordinates with organizational elements of the TSA-M on all matters of ammunition logistical operations.
- Serves as the TSA-M Ammunition Accountable Officer for a $3.3 billion dollar stockpile.
- Assigns and reviews work through responsible subordinates.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 20% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588515100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.